Openings within NRUM Preschool
North Raleigh United Methodist Preschool is a ministry of North Raleigh United Methodist Church. We take pride in offering an environment that nurtures a child’s growth socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Music & Movement Teacher
• Provide opportunities for children to play musical instruments.
• Model what children can do with instruments.
• Provide a range of music and movement activities from different cultures.
• Participate in music and movement activities with the children.
• Make music and movement sessions a collaboration with the children.
• Provide opportunities for children to participate in both structured and unstructured music and movement activities.
• Work together with the director to bring live performances of music and movement for the children to experience.
• Choose songs that encourage active involvement, relate to the interests of the children, engage the whole child,
• Have fun! While the children are having fun, important learning is taking place!
High school diploma is required; Preschool experience or early childhood education is preferred. The teacher assistant is a multiple incumbent position reporting to the preschool director.
If you are interested contact Terri in the preschool office to get an application or click the link below.